background

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Socks

There are some things in marriage you have to learn to let go of....and others you don't.

Socks are one of those things.  That you have to learn.  You have to learn you don't want to let it go, but you NEED to.  

I'm still learning.

This is the House of Socks....apparently.





 Can't wear socks at dinner.





Can't wear socks at bed.


Or at study time.


Or even right when you get home.


This angle is great because you can see how close the hamper is here...


Honestly, I am not mad.  Yes, it bugs the crap out of me that he leaves them everywhere.  But you know what? He does it on purpose! You know why? Because he's thinking of me.  And anytime that kid thinks of me, I am happy, so I can't even...or should I say shouldn't even...complain.  He does it because he loves me, is my theory.

And I love him.



No comments:

Post a Comment